Anyone wanting to be (or wishing to continue as) a successful exporter needs to know where the opportunities and risks lie. This handbook tells you all you need to know about exporting; from the offer to the delivery and storage. On the basis of clear examples, practical experience and a clear layout, export is placed within easy reach of every business.
1. Marketing and positioning
2. Transactions and liability
3. Order processing and regulations
4. Delivery and Transport modes
5. Insurance, documents and storage
Op voorraad. Vandaag besteld, uiterlijk 20-11 bezorgd