- project management a systems approach to planning scheduling and controlling
Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and ControllingKerzner, Harold R.,
THE nr.1 GUIDE FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS, NOW UPDATED FOR THE LATEST TRENDS AND EMERGING ISSUES Project Management, or the "Project Management bible" as it's widely known, provides practical guidance on all aspects of project management. It features a streamlined approach to PM functions without stinting on detailed coverage of the tools and methods used at all stages of a project. This 12th Edition has been updated to reflect industry changes and features in-depth coverage of emerging topics, including global stakeholder management, causes of failure, agile project management, project governance failure, customer approval milestones, classifying project metrics, and more. Also, supplementary materials are available for students, professionals, and instructors.
* Understand organizational structures and project management functions
* Learn how to control costs, manage risk, and analyze trade-offs
* Examine different methods used for planning, scheduling, QA, and more
* Work effectively with customers and stakeholders from around the globe
As projects increase in scope and complexity, managing them across time zones, language barriers, and technology platforms requires a systematic approach that accounts for every detail. All the more reason to keep Project Management, 12th Edition within arm's reach throughout all stages of the projects you manage.
Retourneren binnen 14 dagen
Ook artikelen met korting
Privacy staat voorop
Alles snel en gratis thuisbezorgd