- fundamentals of soil behavior
Fundamentals of soil behaviorMitchell, j.k.
Product DescriptionThe improved, new edition of the classic book on the physical properties of soil
Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, Third Edition is the thoroughly updated, expanded, and revised edition of this highly distinguished publication in geotechnical engineering. Filled with useful tables and graphs illustrating correlations among composition, classification, state, and static and dynamic properties, this Third Edition continues the tradition of providing the latest information on the physical properties of soil and the fundamentals of its behavior over time.
Students and busy professionals will connect with this new edition's timesaving, streamlined format and its greater emphasis on practical exercise problems involving advanced concepts of soil behavior. Other must-read features of this Third Edition include:
* New, expanded material on micro-mechanical behavior at the particulate level and its influences on engineering properties at the macro-scale
* A new chapter on time effects on soil deformation at different stress and strain levels
* New coverage of such important topics as environmental geotechnics, biological influences on soil behavior, soil fracturing, the effects of time, and geochemical problems
* Sets of questions and problems at the end of each chapter, a feature not available in prior editions
Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, Third Edition is an essential text for graduate students and researchers as well as a peerless reference for geotechnical, environmental, and civil engineers and geologists.
Retourneren binnen 14 dagen
Ook artikelen met korting
Privacy staat voorop
Alles snel en gratis thuisbezorgd