Crafting and Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: European Edition
This new edition of Crafting and Executing Strategy continues to provide a valuable resource for European readers while embracing new and updated core concepts and key theories in strategy. Throughout the text you will find a range of examples that illustrate how strategy works in the real world and encourage the practical application of learning. Complementing the chapters is a section of new cases providing in-depth analysis of the challenges of strategic management at a range of companies.
This edition includes:
* A new 6Ds framework, allowing readers to structure their approach to strategic management around the fundamental elements of the strategy process (Diagnosis, Direction, Decisions and Delivery) and the context within which that process is managed (Dynamism and Disorder).
* Opening cases that begin each chapter and feature real-life business scenarios from companies such as Tinder, Ikea and Victorinox, introducing strategic concepts and theories.
* Illustration Capsules, which have been updated to illustrate contemporary business concerns and demonstrate how companies have reacted strategically, increasing understanding of successful strategies. Companies featured include Burberry, TOMS, Aldi, Novo Nordisk and more.
* Key Debates that stimulate classroom discussion and encourage critical analysis.
* Emerging Themes that present contemporary strategic opportunities and issues such as ripple intelligence and technology and new organizational structures.
* A Different View encouraging readers to appreciate differing viewpoints on strategic concepts and theories.
* End of chapter cases that capture each chapter's main theories through engaging cases on companies such as Adidas and Nike, Lego and Uber.
* New recommended reading at the end of each chapter which help to further knowledge, including classic texts and advanced reading, and author notes providing context
Connect is McGraw-Hill Education's learning and teaching environment that improves st
Op voorraad. Vandaag besteld, uiterlijk 23-06 bezorgd